New Simple Method to Make $100 per day 0

Blog101 | 3:36 PM | ,

Here is a simple method I use to make $ 100 a day. It is very easy, or atleast that’s what my experience was.
The background
Recently, a very good friend of mine, who has created a new Web 2.0 “unconditional” social site chat, where he is currently marketing on Facebook – it’s called HaveUrSay.com, and I really use it messengers instead of IM. But recently I have begun to explore ways to combine the simplicity and ease of tactics blackhat site to make a quick buck and took this …
METHOD
Everything you need to start making money, other than intuition and clean underwear is a CPA offers, affiliate offers, affiliate or referral system – you know what those are, right? If not – Google is your friend.
Then you will not need an account HaveUrSay.com – Hooray!
That’s exactly what I felt in this method, the cross for me – I personally hate the high sign and I know that millions of Web to share their feelings, too. I would be much better if I could get to most places without having to open Yahoomail, Hotmail or Gmail all the time.
Then just create a space to type the URL HUS (haveursay.com), slash (/) and you will see the benefits.
For this step, try to keep the name of your room, which is linked to your offer, do not the URL of your more credible to the future.
For example, lets say that your offer looks like, “buy Acai dog biscuits your dog!”
create a piece called “doglovers” or “Ilovemydog” or “Dogchat” or “letstalkdogs” – you know, for example, is not the best game of names, but you get the picture you want to use the name, indicating that its target audience, it would be a good place to chat with other dog owners.
Now, if your domain name / HUS in space (for example, “http://haveursay.com/letstalkdogs”), turn to the bottom right corner of the page and click “submit that this room ! link.
If you claimed the room, your kit.
But before going further, let me explain some things just clearance.
You do not have that piece forever, you’ve only had it for as long as it is active.
If you can not get any of the activities 24 hours a page – the page is still yours, but they can apply to anyone.
The next step is the hardest easy steps: |
What should I do at this point, I would use the Facebook pages – has been linked to advertise in my topic – and I mean that by creating a page that connects to my room with HUS, the next page, I have other Facebook pages – both in comments and messages on the wall was possible.
I also publish directly to the room using the HUS-related sites, forums and blogs.
Marketing HUS room was not willing to walk in the park, but it can be done efficiently, using all the tricks of the trade.
Another is the signature forum of the forums.
And if you spend money, paid to CPM advertising.
The idea of exercise is to get more traffic to your bedroom with HUS as possible.
Now, why choose rooms HUS …? Well, I can only tell you why I chose to use them – plus the fact that I know a guy who did it, and I can easily get in touch with him. I use them because I think they look good. I use them because they are quite explicit, and since I used to feel that they can go viral sufficient quality for users. People love to talk, people like cats, and people like to waste time reading online what others have to say and make their views clear.
Now, thanks to … page can easily collect traffic that sticks.
Ok, so you have your traffic … and now?
It’s really easy to monetize the site.
To start, look back to the northeast corner of the right and you will see that the “claim in this room!” ties have become a “change in this room!”, unless of course you’re in the same room as before.
Click the button / link and opens a popup window thingy … He compared “Post text, images or links (HTML)” and paste the link into your CPA offers.

0 Responses So Far: